Saturday 9 June 2012

M.A.C - SHEEN SUPREME LIPSTICK IN FULL SPEED REVIEW


M.A.C Sheen Supreme Lipstick is new on the shelves this season and is making a permanent resident in stores now. This new lipstick is said to have the strong popping colour we all love with a glossy sheen. Sounded to good to be true so I bought this shade (Full Speed) and tested it out for you ;) (any excuse to buy another lippy). I found it glided perfectly on and I didn't even need to use a lip liner to fill. The gloss was just like applying a light layer of lip gloss over the top without the tackiness and the colour well.... was striking! I went back to try a few more shades in store and can safely say that I will surely be going back to buy a few more shades of this good investment trendy lip stick. Oh almost forgot.... They smell like vanilla too! :) PERFECT, YUMMY!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...